JCC Board of Directors
Meet the Junior Chamber of Commerce Executive Leadership team.
These great community leaders’ visionary leadership and strategic guidance have paved the way for numerous successful initiatives and projects.
Your commitment to nurturing young entrepreneurs and professionals in our community has been truly inspiring.
Through your support, the Junior Chamber of Commerce has continued to thrive, empowering its members and making a positive impact on our local business ecosystem.
Junior Chamber of Commerce
Greg Blose, IOM, MBA
Palm Coast Flagler Regional Chamber
Greg Blosé has nearly 20 years of not-for-profit leadership experience and currently serves as the President & CEO of the Palm Coast-Flagler Regional Chamber of Commerce. His previous experience includes eight years in Tallahassee at the Florida Chamber of Commerce. He also served as the Executive Officer of the Volusia Home Builders Association and was a former news radio broadcaster for WNDB in Daytona Beach. Greg earned his MBA in 2013 and earned certifications from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Institute of Organizational Management and the American Society of Association Executives.
Innovative Financial Solutions
- Fun Coast Estate Planning Council
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida CPA Society
- Financial Planning Association
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
Community & Board Activities
- Flagler Habitat for Humanity, Palm Coast, FL – Board President
- Junior Chamber of Commerce Flagler County, Palm Coast, FL – Board Member
- Flagler Tiger Bay Club, Palm Coast, FL
- Advent Health 20/20 Society, Palm Coast, FL
- Mayo Clinic Benefactor, Jacksonville, FL
Other Board Positions
- Belle Terre Business & Professional Condo Association, Inc. – President
- Northlake Condo Development, Inc. – President
- Creekside at Grand Haven Condo Association, Inc. – President
- Marina Del Palma Boat House Association, Inc.
- Finance Committee member – The Estates of Marina Del Palma HOA, Inc. – Finance Committee member
Douglas Property & Development
Walker graduated from Westmont College in 2016 with a degree in economics. After interning with a surf-brand startup called Rareform, he was hired as the company’s first full-time salesperson. Walker secured $3,000,000 in private equity for Rareform in anticipation of the company’s appearance on the television show, Shark Tank. Since 2017, Walker has worked for Douglas Property & Development, a small business owned by his family. At DPD, Walker has a variety of focuses that include land entitlement & sales, property management, and leasing.
Heather Badger Felmet
Waste Pro USA
Palm Coast Oberver
Coastal Mountain Creative
Chris Boyd is President & CFO of Internet Creations Inc (dba: Coastal Mountain Creative). Chris is a professional web developer with a background in editing, and enjoys working with and establishing lifelong relationships with his clients. He founded the agency over 25 years ago. Chris is married and splits his time between the Florida & Cape Cod offices.